20 March 2018 – Campobasso, Italy
1st International Workshop on Blockchain Oriented Software Engineering
NEWS: call for book chapters. Please consider submitting your work in enlarged and extended version to this
CALL FOR CHAPTERS.
Provides us also with the authorization to translate such chapters in an Italian version.
The First International Workshop on Blockchain Oriented Software Engineering is held as a Workshop at SANER 2018, and aims at gathering together researchers from the academia and from the industry to focus on the new challenges posed by the new software technology supporting the various blockchains infrastructure. The Workshop’s goal is to gather together practitioners and researchers to discuss on progresses on the research and on the practical usage of blockchain technologies and smart contracts, focusing on the application and definition of software engineering principles and practices specific for such software technology, and for the technologies relying on it. Motivations for this workshop are the ever-increasing interest both in the research community and in the industry on Blockchain and smart contracts principles and applications, being the management of cryptocurrencies the most popular topic. These novelties call for specific tools, paradigms, principles, approaches and research to deal with it and for a specific Blockchain Oriented Software Engineering (BOSE ) .
Workshop topics include, not exhaustively , the following:
- Blockchain Oriented Software Engineering
- Blockchain software analysis and reengineering
- Formal specification of Blockchain behavior
- Agile and Lean processes for Blockchain software development
- Tools for Blockchain software distributed development and community management
- Smart Contracts reengineering
- Security and reliability in Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Smart Contract Testing (SCT)
- Blockchain Transaction Testing (BTT) to ensure status integrity
- Blockchain Software architecture, design notation and metamodels.
- Smart Contracts Software architecture, design notation and metamodels.
- Software Engineering for Blockchain
- Applications in Economy and Finance, Internet of Things, Notarization, Supply chain management
- Web 3.0 – e-commerce, e-health, e-democracy, social networks, etc .
 S Porru, A Pinna, M Marchesi, R Tonelli, “Blockchain-oriented software engineering: challenges and new directions” Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Software Engineering Companion, p. 169- 171, May 2017, Buenos Aires, Argentina.